The Credit Union is required to hold up to date identification on all members under the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010.
We are asking our members to provide up to date ID, proof of address (dated within 6 months) and proof of PPSN as soon as possible.
Visit any one of our offices with original documentation and we will copy it and return it to you immediately.
Download and complete this page when you are returning your documentation before 31st January 2019 and you will be entered into a draw for a voucher worth €250.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Mulcair Credit Union will take place in Newport College, Black Road, Newport, Co. Tipperary on Thursday 13th December 2018 at 7.30pm.
Please exercise your right as a member of the Credit Union and attend the A.G.M.
Only those who have reached the age of 16 may participate in the business of the A.G.M.
Please bring your passbook with you as evidence of membership.
John Delaney, Chairman of Mulcair Credit Union, club sponsor, presenting Brian O’Sullivan, Newport Town A.F.C. Club Captain with a match-ball ahead of the FAI Junior Cup, 5th Round game v Carbury FC (Sligo/Leitrim District League).
The game takes place in Derryleigh Park, Newport Town AFC on the afternoon of Sunday, December 2nd.
This is the first time in the club’s history to make it to the last 64 of the Blue Riband of Junior soccer in Ireland. We’re hoping for a large crowd in Derryleigh to get behind the lads.
Congratulations to Newport GAA Club’s U21 Hurlers who won the North Final last weekend.
Best of luck in the County semi-final from all in Mulcair Credit Union.
Decking the Halls for Christmas? Tis The Season for Our Christmas Loan.
No matter how you celebrate the festive season, be it something low key or whether you go in for all the trimmings, chat to us today about a flexible Christmas loan from a lender who cares. .
At the credit union, we look at things differently:
- Owned by you: Every credit union is owned by its members, the people who save with it and borrow from it
- Local: All decisions are taken at local level in the best interest of all members
- Member service: Credit unions excel in the personal service which they provide to members
- Flexible: You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, all without penalty. Generally there is no minimum loan period.
- Loan protection: Loans are insured by the credit union’s own policy at no direct cost to you. This is designed to pay off a loan in the event of a borrower’s death – subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.