YOUR LOAN – YOUR WAY
Loans with Mulcair Credit Union
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Mulcair Credit Union we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay.
Why a Mulcair Credit Union Loan is different;
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Your credit union loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Our standard loan rate of 11.95%* means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Mulcair Credit Union.
*For a €8,000, 5 year standard rate loan, with weekly repayments of €40.87, an APR of 12.6%; the total amount payable by the member will be €10,623.78.
How do I apply for a loan?
To begin, with you have to be a member of Mulcair Credit Union.
You will need:
- 3 Recent Payslips
- 3 Months Recent Bank Statements
- If self employed the most recent set of accounts
For more information on becoming a member please click here.
For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and give you an application form.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.