Mulcair Credit Union is a strong €40m credit union based in Newport, Co Tipperary, with 8 staff serving 7,000 members from its head office in Newport and sub-offices in Murroe and Rearcross. It is recruiting a new Chief Executive Officer to sustain its long history of excellent and committed member service and business development as well as financial success.
Reporting directly to the Board, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the credit union’s ambitious growth strategy to the highest performance and ethical standards within the credit union’s risk tolerances and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a solid academic background and bring strong and demonstrable
- experience of the credit union sector,
- history of professional achievement
- levels of energy & professionalism,
- communication skills,
- understanding of credit union financial dynamics and Key Performance & Risk Indicators,
- knowledge of fintech payment systems and trends,
- sales/marketing experience incorporating social media,
- expertise in business support tools, whether Microsoft or otherwise,
- HR management skills and
- experience in strategy & business model development.
Candidates without a credit union background who can offer solid experience of business growth and development in another regulated financial services sector will also be considered. Direct Central Bank exposure, as well the Minimum Competency qualifications necessary to deliver retail services and products would be distinct advantages.
This credit union is ambitious and willing to pay a rewarding compensation package to the candidate who demonstrates the best ability to achieve the Board’s strategic goals.
Applications or queries should be emailed to email@example.com no later than the closing deadline of 5pm on Friday 22nd April 2022.
Mulcair Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer.