*Breaking news – its the little things that make the difference!*
Today, we are delighted to announce that credit unions have topped the Ireland Reptrak®️ 2020 study as the most reputable and highly regarded organisation in Ireland!
This study, undertaken by the The Reputations Agency delves into the perceptions of the public and measures levels of trust, admiration, respect and esteem they have for 100 organisations in Ireland.
As a trusted cornerstone in local communities, now more than ever, credit unions understand just how much the little things make a difference 🌎 #ImagineMore #LittleThings
Please note that Friday, 1st May is a European Bank Holiday and that Monday, 4th May is an Irish Bank Holiday.
With the above in mind, payments will be affected on these days and you may need to alter your usual payment details.
Please read below for more information 👇
Easter Opening Hours 2020
- Thursday 9th April 2020 Open 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Good Friday 10th April 2020 Open 10.00am – 2.00pm
- Saturday 11th April 2020 Closed
- Monday 13th April 2020 Closed
- Tuesday 14th April 2020 Open 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Good Friday 10th April 2020 Open 10.00am – 1.30pm
Wishing all our members a safe and peaceful Easter
COVID-19 MEMBER UPDATE
Following the Taoiseach’s announcement 27th March 2020, credit unions are still considered an essential service. In the interest of protecting our staff & members along with minimising contact where possible, we are temporarily reducing our opening hours.
This will be reviewed daily/weekly.
From Monday 30th March 2020 we will open 👇
Monday: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Thursday: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Friday: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am – 1.00pm
Friday: 10.00am – 1.30pm
Staff will be available on Monday, Tuesday,Thursday and Friday until 5pm to answer phone calls and emails, to assist with any queries members may have and to process card payments on loan accounts.
Call 061 378099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members can also use our online facilities www.mulcaircu.ie
We appreciate your understanding during such unprecedented times.
Please do all you can to stay well.
A huge thank you to all the parents and teachers for their support.
Thanks also to the credit union volunteers that helped out on the day. We hope the children enjoyed the afternoon and best of luck to the two 1st place teams, now going forward to the next level to be held In Templemore on 28th February 2020.
- 1st – Newport Boys N.S. – Gavin Gaffney, Ronan Gaffney, Kevin Reddy and Stephen O’Brien.
- 2nd – Lackamore N.S. – Leo Armstrong, Jamie O’Malley, Olan Bethell and Eoin Earle.
- 3rd – Ballinahinch N.S. – Micheál Lynch, Seamie Bridgeman, Edward Finn and Kevin Grace.
- 1st – Lackamore N.S. – Joe O’Donoghue, Hannah Armstrong, Cole Rafferty and Evangeline Hartnett.
- 2nd – Newport Convent N.S. – Laura Jane Coleman, Chloe O’Donnell and Clodagh Grimes.
- 3rd – Newport Boys N.S. – Evan Forde, Tommy Whelan, Fionn Griffon and Liam Lynch.
- Rearcross N.S. – Aoife Moser, Patrick Ryan, Dylan Hyde and Lachlann Hammersley.
- Newport Boys N.S. – Jack Kiely, Ben Landers and John Crofton.