Mulcair Credit Union Union currently has a vacancy for the position of Teller/Member Services Officer.
Mulcair Credit Union is seeking applications from self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a growing organisation. Applicants should be committed to achieving high
standards and have a flexible approach to work.
General Scope of the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the credit union. This is a
full-time position, working hours Monday to Saturday (closed on Wednesday).
Main Purpose of the Role
The position will require assisting members with all aspects of Credit Union Business while working as part of a team to provide admin and support in dealing with:
- Service to members across multiple delivery channels including over the counter, telephone and online
- Account transactions
- Account queries
- Member applications
- Loan applications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Experience working in a role within a credit union or similar financial institution ideal but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong teamwork ability.
- Ability to use discretion and sensitivity in dealing with members
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility
- Knowledge and understanding of the ethos of Credit Unions
- QFA/CUA, relevant diploma or degree ideal but not essential, minimum leaving certificate required.
How to apply:
- Please forward a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, applicants should clearly state they are applying for role.
- Closing Date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 5th October 2021.
- Short listing may apply, and assessment will be based on the information provided in the application.
Mulcair Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.