Mulcair Credit Union Ltd
Cork Road, Newport, Co Tipperary
is now inviting applications for the position of a Part-time Teller/Office Assistant
Tellers/Office Assistants are accountable to the Manager of the credit union for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the credit union and providing quality services to the members.
- providing quality service to members by telephone, post, email and face-to-face at the credit union office/sub offices
- processing lodgements, withdrawals, accepting loan applications and issuing approved loans.
- provide teller function accurately and diligently while handling cash, reconciling balances and at end of day balancing
- opening accounts administration and related functions
- perform a range of supportive duties including filing and administrative tasks
- undertake relevant training as required
- deal with queries and respond to requests for information from members
- complete other duties as assigned by manager
- work at all times in a professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- preserve confidentiality and adhere to the rules, policies, and procedures of the credit union.
The ideal candidate should have:
- minimum leaving certificate, a third level qualification would be an advantage (e.g. QFA, diploma or degree)
- experience working in a customer service environment in particular a credit union or financial institution involving interaction with customers.
- a strong interest and knowledge of the credit union movement and its values
- excellent keyboard skills and proficiency in MS Office
- strong interest in digital marketing and web based technology
- strong administration and problem solving abilities
- excellent communication, interpersonal, English and writing skills.
Please forward CV and cover letter in confidence by email to email@example.com or by post to arrive on or before 28th February 2017 to Manager, Mulcair Credit Union, Cork Road, Newport, Co. Tipperary.
Mulcair Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Canvassing will disqualify. Mulcair Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.